Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy Morning

After dropping the kids off at school, I headed over to the pool and swam a kilometer.  I did a light workout yesterday (15 minutes on stair master and 40 minutes on elliptical glider), but I've been taking it easy over the past four or five days because I think I overdid it a bit with my 12.5 kilometer run last week.  

Later in the morning I went back to Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) to take some more photos.  I think I got some nice shots, but we'll see when I process them.  I really need to get out at least 2 or 3 times a week to get some shots. 

One thing that annoyed me is that I spent quite a bit of time cleaning my sensor on Sunday, but some of the photos came out with spots on them.  After looking at the lenses, I think that the lens might have been dirty.  I have to do some more testing.



No comments: