Monday, May 25, 2009

Photo Trip

My plan was to drive about an hour to Ayutthaya, an ancient capital of Thailand to take some photographs.  Tim and I took the kids there last year, but I thought it would be nice to go on my own.  Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to go, it was almost 11:00 a.m.

I decided to instead go to Koh Kret, a small island about ten minutes away.  I took a cab to the pier, where a small boat ferries you across to Koh Kret for about seven cents.  Walking around today wasn't particularly pleasant due to the heat.  Perhaps I should have rented a bike, but instead I decided to walk around the island.  I certainly did not see the entire thing in the few hours that I was there.  I'm not sure if I was just too hot and tired, but I wasn't particularly inspired today.  Hopefully at least one of the shots looks okay after its date with Photoshop and Lightroom.


1 comment:

xdamax said...

are you working as a freelancer?:)