Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm So Cool

The past few days have been unusually cool here in Bangkok; perhaps the coolest in four years.  The temperature dipped into the 60's at night, and was only in the 70's during the day. 

I really enjoy this weather.  Its a lot nicer to run when its a bit cooler.  One of the reasons that I typically like to run either before 6:00 a.m. or after 6:30 p.m. is that the heat and humidity are not so oppressive.  Running in the later morning or afternoon can really take it out of you here.  I ran today at 10:00 a.m. and it was just so pleasant.

Not everyone is enjoying the colder weather.  A lot of Thai people are not used to this weather and consider this very cold, not just pleasantly cool.  Its really kind of amusing to witness.  

I'm sure it won't last long, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

No comments: