Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pouring

_MG_1480 by ebvImages
_MG_1480 a photo by ebvImages on Flickr.

I woke up this morning at 4:50 a.m. as Tim was leaving to go to her boot camp workout. As I walked to get dressed to go for my run, I could smell the rain in the air. I looked out the window and it was starting to rain. Within ten minutes, it was pouring and I was back snoring.

It was stil raining hard when it was time for the kids to go to school, so we drove them instead riding bikes. Not only was it raining, but several mini-lakes had formed on the roads outside our compound.

Later in the day, Yaow and I dropped the kids bikes off at school so they could ride back home. There was still a giant puddle entering our neighborhood, so I had Yaow call me when she and Aleena got close. I went out and took some photos of Aleena riding through it.

No comments: