Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Take Me Out

Yesterday after summer camp, I took the kids and Yaow to the Reds game against the Phillies.  Last night was the final night game before the Reds go on a two week road trip.  I didn't want to wait until the end of the trip. so we went last night.  I was going to buy the tickets online, but the ticket fees were almost as much as the cost of the tickets themselves.

Jacob watched the game, while the girls really weren't that interested.  I think the girls had more fun walking around and eating snacks.

The Reds ended up losing in extra innings, but we left at the top of the eighth because the kids had camp in the morning.  By the time they were in bed, it was 10:00 p.m., well past their bedtime.

You can see all the photos I uploaded on Flickr by clicking here.







No comments: