Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nalin's Birthday Party

I know that I missed quite a few things, having not blogged much over the past few months. One thing that I did not blog about was Nalin's birthday sleepover. We ended up having the party in late September, as things seemed to be going on the weekend of her actual birthday. While I cannot claim to be an expert on ten year old girls, I will pat myself on the back for this one. For the evening's entertainment, I did a photo shoot with the girls as the models. They all really seemed to love posing with each other for the camera. Later that evening, I printed out a few dozen of the photos for the girls to take home. We gave them each two picture frames, and the girls sat around together, looking at the photos and selecting which one they wanted to frame. The photos can be seen by clicking on the Family Photos menu item or clicking here. It was really nice to get photos of Nalin with her friends, because she often doesn't want to pose when they are around. I want to get photos with her friends because at some point some of them will move away, and I think Nalin will appreciate them then.

No comments: