Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photos

One of the many photographic challenges that I have right now is that my photos are in a lot of different places. I take some photos for the kids school, and depending on the event, I upload them to one of three different places; two Flickr accounts and one Picasaweb. I also have my own Flickr and Picasaweb accounts, as well as Facebook. This meant that there was no one place where someone could see all my photos. Well, there still won't be a place to see all of my photos, but when I was playing around with my blog a few days ago, I saw the ability to create additional pages. I am going to use these pages to setup links to many of my photos. That way I can direct people to one place to check. It does require a little more work on my part. I have to write some basic HTML and spend time identifyin In order to see the photos, just click on one of the links near the top of the page, such as ISB Photos or Family Photos. I'll add some more pages and continue to fill out the existing pages over the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: