Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quiet Day

Today we pretty much took it easy all day, and spent most of the day at the hotel.  At lunch time, the family, minus Jacob, went to lunch at Sizzler in Central.  Jacob was not feeling well and was really tired so he stayed here at the hotel.

I ended up coming home shortly after lunch in order to avoid walking too much and aggravating my feet.  It was nice to to stay and relax.

My plan was to edit a bunch of photos while I was here.  To that end, I brought my tablet and the external drive with my photos.  Unfortunately, in the hurry of packing, I grabbed the wrong drive.  I can still see the photo previews in Aperture, but I don't have the photos themselves.  This means that I can do some screening of which photos that I will edit, but I'll have to wait until I get home to actually make changes and upload them.  I do have some photos on my actual laptop that I might play around with, and of course, any that I take while I'm here.

Tomorrow should be a fairly quiet day as well.  It's just nice to get away and not have to worry about the flood (although I follow the news).  A lot of people from Bangkok have gone to Pattaya and Hua Hinn to escape the water, but it's actually pretty quiet up here in Chiang Rai.    

No comments: