Sunday, April 5, 2009

Early Easter

So I was a complete bone head on Sunday.  For some reason I thought that Easter was this past Sunday.  I realized my mistake right after the kids got their candy from the Easter Bunny and had an Easter Egg hunt at the house.

I don't know why I didn't Google the date before I set everything up.  We told the kids that the Easter Bunny had left the stuff for us to put out, and that I had put it out on the wrong day.  Tim added that we would be busy getting ready for our trip next week, so it was easier to do it early.  I'm not sure that Jacob bought the story.  He is already doubting Santa and the Easter Bunny.  It wouldn't surprise me if he was already certain of what was going on, but just didn't want to say anything for fear that the goods would stop flowing. 


No comments: