Friday, December 18, 2015

Glasses

After years of cursing product manufacturers for making their labels smaller and smaller, and facing the prospect that my arms would soon not be long enough to hold a bottle out far enough to read, I realized that I needed to get reading glasses.  


I didn't start wearing glasses until I was 22 or 23 years old.  I was sitting in the back of the class in law school, and I had to squint like mad to read the chalk board.  I wore a combination of glasses and contacts for 10 or 12 years until I decided to get Lasik eye surgery.   That was definitely money well spent.

I did some research, and it doesn't sound like there is a great surgical option for presbyopia, so I guess I'll use glasses for reading and computer use.  The good news is that I can function without the glasses so long as I don't have to read really fine print.  

No comments: