Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ear Infection

I'm still battling an ear infection that flamed up when I flew to Ubon a couple of weeks ago. Last Monday, my ear hurt a lot, so I went to visit a doctor. She prescribed me a bunch of meds, and asked me to come back on Friday. I missed the appointment when our driver inexplicably decided that he was going to drive back to Tim's office without checking if I needed him. By the time he got back, it was too late to make it.

I went back to the doctor today. I am still having trouble hearing out of my right ear, it feels like it needs to pop. She prescribed me some more medicine to help with the inflamation.

In addition to having trouble hearing and having the strange feeling of an "unpopped" ear, I have to stay out of the water. Hopefuly I'll get over this soon. It seems like there has been something for the entire last month.

No comments: