Thursday, November 1, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, if you are viewing this blog, you'll see that I have it encompassed in my new web site. In case you are wondering, the site is www.vogelfamily.org. The site will probably undergo some changes over the next few weeks.

This provides me not only the opportunity to blog when the "spirit moves me", but also to post pictures more efficiently. Although the pictures look nice in the blog, I can only add five per post, and it can take 20+ minutes for me to upload five pictures. Just hover over the Pictures like, and you'll see the pages of pictures available.

Another longer term goal is to put some geneology information on my site. My Uncle Frank did a lot of work in this area and I'd like to share it. I'm not certain of the exact format that I want to use yet.

No comments: