Thursday, July 23, 2009

Western Vacation - Introduction

My recent trip to the Western United States was a fantastic experience.  Not only did I see parts of our great country that I'd never seen before, but I had the opportunity to indulge my passion for photography. 

In addition to chronicling my "adventures" in images, I also wanted to write about my experiences.  While a picture may be worth a thousand words, there are a lot of moments where the camera was not out or did not tell the entire picture. 

Part of the focus of these blog entries will be the places that I visited.  Where I went and what I saw, however, only reveals part of the picture.  The other part is the people that I met along the way.  My plan is to blog separate entries for some of the people, many of whom I crossed path with for only a short time. 

One of the problems that I have with writing about my vacation experiences is that I lose motivation and do not finish them.  I thought about writing them all before I published this blog entry.  Instead I've decided to blog them as I write them in hopes that this will commit me to finishing.  

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: