Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Field Trip


_MG_8392-Edit
Originally uploaded by ebvImages
Today I helped chaperon Aleena's class on their field trip to the butterfly garden. I was responsible for three kids; two boys and Aleena.

I had the boy in my group who at least 5 people said "Oh you have him, ha ha ha" or "Good luck". In truth, he really wasn't that bad, although a few times I needed to make it very clear that he was not to touch my camera. I told him he didn't want me to break out my "loud voice".

The trip was fun. We walked around looking at the plants, flowers, and of course the butterflies. There were a few large ones.

Aleena wanted to sit with me on the bus ride back. She was tired. We both ended up falling asleep.

You can see my set of photos of the trip on Flickr here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.