Monday, April 21, 2008

The Heat is On

We are now in the midst of Thai summer. It is pretty warm out. Yesterday it was over 101 degrees Fahrenheit in the city.

As a result of the heat, I find myself sweating what can only be described as profusely. When the kids are in school, I tend to stay in the comforts of my air conditioned room. Still, being in the heat doesn't bother me as much as I might have thought it would. I think having short hair and dressing in shorts helps.

Jacob holds up to the heat very well. I see him playing a game in the living room, and I ask him if he is hot and wants me to turn on the AC. "No, I'm fine" he says as the sweat pours off my brow.

Speaking of the kids, they started back to school today. I'm not sure that they were exactly looking forward to it, but I think they had an okay time.

No comments: