Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School Starts & My Gripe

Jacob and Nalin started school yesterday. I am pretty happy with both of their teachers. I was talking to a few of Nalin's classmates' moms from last year, and when I told them that she had Ms. Pucci, they all said that is who they had wanted.

I met Aleena's teach named Ms. Patty. Aleena drew and colored at the table while we talked. She is pretty enthusiastic, which is good.

One thing about ISB that really annoys me is their collection of data. I have no problem providing the data that they need for the kids. After the fourth time I provide the same information for a child on yet a different form, I get more than a little annoyed. Is it an enormous burden and effort? No, but it is annoying and makes me believe that they do not do a good job sharing information.

No comments: