Friday, October 10, 2008

Airport Picture

While I rode a bus down to Phuket, I flew back. Let me confirm that an hour and a half hour plane ride is much better than a thirteen hour bus ride.

As I was waiting for the plane, I noticed a Thai gentleman sitting across from me. His face had a lot of character, and I thought that he would make a great subject for a photograph. I asked him if I could take his picture, and he kindly allowed me to take his picture.

He didn't like the first shot which was very tight. I enjoy the pictures where the face fills up most of the frame. He liked the second picture better.
We spoke for a few minutes and it turns out that the gentleman is the president of the Thara Patong Beach Resort & Spa. Next time I'm in Phuket, I'll probably book a room at his hotel.

No comments: