Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre K Halloween

As I mentioned in an earlier entry, I volunteered to organize a Halloween party for Aleena's class. The party itself was largely uneventful. I made way too much pudding, and for some reason I made a real mess of the pictures that I took.

What made the event memorable occurred before the festivities. It seems that one of Aleena's classmates' lunch did not agree with him, so he threw up. Unfortunately, he threw up all over the teacher, Ms. Patty. Even more unfortunate, it happened only minutes after I had left the cafeteria, so I wasn't able to get any good pictures.

Ms. Patty was a pretty good sport about it. She got changed and returned to the classroom after a time. Of course, if a certain boy always finds himself last to pick activities and has his work returned with "YOU ARE BAD" scrawled in red marker, then perhaps she isn't a great sport. I guess time will tell.

No comments: