Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to School

The kids started back to school today after a three week holiday break. Last year's break didn't seem quite as long as this year's. I think that this is in part because last year we took a vacation a little later in the break than we did this year. I think it broke up the break a little better.

In any case, I'm glad that the kids are back. Not only do I get a break from the little darlings, but this puts me back into a more regular routine. This will give me time to work on some projects.

Tim has asked me to resurrect the customer tracking program that I wrote for her last year. I finished version one last January, but it never got deployed. Now we are looking to relaunch, and it should keep me fairly busy. The nice thing is that I can work at home on my own schedule for most of the time. I also enjoy the mental challenge, so it should work out well.

No comments: