Saturday, January 17, 2009

Port-a-bus

When I was back at the UDD rally in December, I took a number of pictures. I'm going to be publishing some of them in my picasa web albums over the next day or so.

Below is a picture that I wanted to include directly in the blog. Not even the most dedicated protestor who is totally committed to his or her cause can overcome the basic human body functions. There were food and drink vendors on the perimeter of the rally, offering hungry and thirsty Thais relief. But what is a protesting Thai to do when he has "processed" his food and beverages.

In the U.S., one might expect to see a line of Port-a-potties at such an event. Instead, the rally had what I can only describe as a port-a-bus. In this case, I think the photograph will help you get the "picture".

No comments: