Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bike Wreck

I was riding my bike home today when I crashed into another bike. I'm not sure exactly what happened. I was thinking about something as I was riding, when suddenly there was another bike in front of me blocking the entire bike lane.

I'm not sure if the bike was exiting the subdivision or had been there a few seconds, but I had not time to react. I crashed into the other bike, sending the rider and bike to the ground. I was actually able to keep my balance and did not fall.

The other rider was a eleven or twelve year old boy. Although he was initially a bit shaken by the accident, thankfully he was otherwise okay.

Later in the afternoon, I was again riding and saw that there was an accident involving a motorcycle and a car. No-one seemed to be seriously injured, but there were guards filling out reports.

No comments: