Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Canyon X Photos Revisited


A Passage
Originally uploaded by ebvImages
I've started to play around again with some of my photos from the summer. Some are photos that I had already shared, but processed a little differently, while others are photos that I had not yet processed.

Part of the reason for this is that often when I look in a folder, I'll see the photos differently than the times before. I'll see a photo and think, "I like that one, why haven't I done anything with it" or "it would look better if I ..."

I look back at a lot of the HDR images that I made of some photos and while I think they look "nice", the color is often oversaturated.

With this photo, the colors, while vibrant, are less saturated than others. I also tried to bring out contrast in the layers of rock. I really like this one. Hopefully you do too.

No comments: