Monday, February 8, 2010

Knee

I've been really tired the past couple of days.  This morning my alarm didn't wake me up and I awoke only ten minutes before the kids had to leave for school.  I'm not sure if it didn't go off or I just didn't hear it, but its unusual that I don't get up for my alarm clock.  Fortunately, Yaow already had the kids ready, so ten minutes after I woke up I was jogging behind Aleena as she rode her bike to school.  Along the way we had to stop and help Nalin fix her chain which popped off.

I had a decent swim this morning, then after eating actually took a bit of a nap.  In the afternoon, I decided to go for a run.  It was a fairly short run, only 4 kilometers or so. My plan was to actually hit the gym afterwards while Aleena was still in her swimming lessons.  As I'm walking, I stumble, rolling my ankle a bit and twisting my knee. The ankle is fine, but my right knee is bothering me.  That put an end to my plans to go out and take some photographs this evening. 

Hopefully it will be better tomorrow so I can go out and take some shots then.   

No comments: