Monday, November 29, 2010

Dancing With the Girls

This week is parent viewing week for the After School Dance program at ISB.  There is no performance in the fall semester, so they invite the parents to watch a dance session so that they can see the progress that the dancers have made.

We are already at that state with Nalin where we embarrass her, sometimes by our mere presence.  She said that she wanted me to go, so I went.  Nalin and her fellow dancers did a nice job.  They all seemed to enjoy showing off in front of their parents.

Shockingly enough, I took my camera with me.  Most of the photos didn't turn out very well.  I was relying on my flash to "freeze" the subjects, but didn't take into account that I was really only using it as fill flash.  If that doesn't make sense to you, don't worry.  Suffice to to say that I screw this stuff up way too much.


_MG_3429

_MG_3399

_MG_3350

No comments: