Thursday, March 13, 2008

On Our Own

Tomorrow our nanny and maid leave for a four day vacation. They are going to a cousins wedding. While I wish them a good time, I'm going to have to pick up the slack when they are gone.

I don't expect that I will be doing extensive cleaning in their absence, and I plan on ordering food most of the time instead of cooking. Their is a new BBQ place close by which is supposed to be very good, and this is the perfect time to try it out.

I think I'll survive, but as Tim will be working 3 of the 4 days, I will miss having someone home with the kids if I need to run somewhere for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever make it back to the DMV?

Brian V. (aka Spurlock) said...

Not yet. Got sidetracked with some other stuff. Hopefully this week.