Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Warm and Humid

The temperature has increased a bit lately, and its also gotten quite a bit more humid. I've noticed the change for about the last week or so. I had a tennis lesson on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. and was absolutely drenched in sweat afterwards. You can even feel it in the morning.

While certainly not as nice as the weather was for the past few months, its really not that bad. Or more precisely, I think the heat doesn't bother me like it used to do. Part of the reason is that while I am hot, I don't have to dress up to go to work. My dress code usually consists of shorts and a tee shirt or golf shirt. It also helps that I keep my hair very short. While I'm sure that the hip sweaty matted down look is just around the corner, I prefer not to have wet hair plastered on my forehead.

I still don't miss the cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I envy you. I could do without the cold weather...and the snow. Last week we received approx a foot of snow, so of couse, I'm ready for spring time.